Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011.031 "You Move Me"

It's been 30 days! I am so excited that my heart is not only still in this but that every day I look forward to seeing what wants to come out and play.

I have been studying some digital painting techniques and learning, learning, learning. Let me tell you, this is every bit as challenging as painting with a physical brush and canvas and I think the process quite similar. The more you practice, the better you become.

The events of this week and the subsequent emotions that have been brought out have been such a wonderful, albeit painful, experience. In the wake of my burst heart I have found new insight and great peace.

So in honor of this being the 30th day and the new things I have learned in skill and in spirit I am proud to share today's piece, "You Move Me".

You Move Me - 12x12 digipaint

When I realized what the name of this piece was supposed to be I was immediately reminded of a beautiful song of the same name. The artist is Susan Ashton and I found the mp3 on Amazon, in case you're interested in hearing and downloading this lovely song:  You Move Me (A Distant Call Album Verison)


Blessings and Peace as you start a new week!

~ Lisa


You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/


If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell


You are also invited to joing me on facebook :www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

No comments:

Post a Comment