Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011.004 "Swirling Vapors"

Most of the fractal art I create are heavy with mulitple layers. For today's piece I set out with a less-is-more frame of mind and ended up with something very simple that manages to be one of my favorites of this project so far. I would like to dedicate this piece to the York College Concert Choir. You all made me smile so much my face hurt and moved me to tears with your amazing performance. Good luck and Godspeed on the rest of your winter tour!

#4 of 365 Digital Paintings is titled Swirling Vapors.

Swirling Vapors - 12x12 fractal
May your day be all you intend it to be!

~Lisa

You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/

If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell

You are also invited to joing me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

1 comment: