Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011.001 "Somersault Surprise"

Happy New Year!

It's the first day of my blog challenge and I would like to introduce you to my first piece of 2011. This compound fractal is playfully named by my oldest daughter who says it looks as though the foremost part of the image is tumbling.

If the joy I received while creating this first piece is any indication of the year ahead I am in for one of the happiest and most satisfying years of my life.

May this new year bring you peace, love and great happiness.

~Lisa

Somersault Surprise - 12x12 fractal


You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/

If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell

You are also invited to joing me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

No comments:

Post a Comment