Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011.017 "A Fractal for Fibonacci"

I am not a numbers person. I repeat - I am NOT a numbers person. However, a comment on one of my recent blog pieces about Fibonacci got me thinking and researching. I've heard of Fibonacci. I mean who hasn't. :o)

So I looked into it and found myself in a strange new land where numbers were actually fascinating. So today's blog piece is my little tribute to Mr. F. and his fascinating numbers. See how many times you can spot his sequence here. This one is called "A Fractal for Fibonacci".

A Fractal for Fibonacci - 12x12 compound fractal
~ Lisa


You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/

If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell

You are also invited to joing me on facebook :www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

No comments:

Post a Comment