Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011.021 "Triptowheel"

This is my 20th post. How awesome! I'm the kind of person who loves celebrating milestones. It doesn't matter if it's small or insignificant to anyone else - I'm going to celebrate anyway! Graduation from 5th grade? Party! Big job interview? WOOHOO! 20 days of posting fun digital artwork? Bring on the cake and streamers!  Anyway, you get the point.

For today's blog piece I started with another hypotrochoid then decided to give it my signature swirling paint effect. Seriously I think someone should name this effect after me since I adore it so much. As much as fractals are fascinating - swirls are swoony. :o)

This one is called "Triptowheel".

Triptowheel - 12x12 digipaint

If it's icy and snowy where you are take extra time, wear extra layers and be careful!

~ Lisa


You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/


If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell


You are also invited to joing me on facebook :www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

No comments:

Post a Comment