Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011.009 "Spinning Lemurs"

Today's piece is pure whimsy and dedicated of all the fun, crazy, off-the-wall, legomaniacal, princess-loving, superhero wannabe munchkins in my life. I have sons 14 and 7 and daughters 23 and 8. I also have 7 nieces and nephews ranging from just entering toddlerhood to highschoolers. Add to that several cousins and dozens of little friends and I am sharing my life with a whole lot of silly most of the time. I love it!

I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday and that you have at least one little person in your life who makes you smile.

Spinning Lemurs - 12x12 compound fractal
~ Lisa

You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/

If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell

You are also invited to joing me on facebook :www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. Before I even read what you had written I was thinking about my own children playing with pinwheels so many years ago when I first saw this on my Facebook wall. They are all grown up now but every time I see pinwheels I see them. Thanks for the memory.

    ReplyDelete