Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011.011 "My Orange Dream"

I'm sure I've already mention my fondness for the color orange. Nearly everything I create has a bit of orange tucked in somewhere. I had a small fractal fragment I wanted to do something with but was feeling rather minimal when I started working with it. After several color treatments that didn't feel quite right I decided what it needed was a blast of, yep, orange. Ahhh, that's better. There's nothing at all deep or philosophical about today's piece. It's just a little day-brightener called "My Orange Dream".


My Orange Dream - 12x12 compound fractal

If you come closer to your screen...closer...closer. Ok now you may be able to feel some warmth radiating from my orange dream. Either that or radiation from your monitor. Maybe you should sit back now. :o)

~ Lisa


You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/


If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell


You are also invited to joing me on facebook :www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

No comments:

Post a Comment