Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011.005 "Mr Rorschach Goes to Mardi Gras"

Day five already! I am having so much fun with my personal challenge that is this blog it hardly feels like a challenge at all. I'll have to remember this day and look back on that last sentence on the days when it does feel like a challenge. Ha!

Mardi Gras isn't until March but today's piece felt so much like that grand celebration it only seems right that I name it as such. With a little nod to the godfather of the ink-blot psych test and a whole lot of whimsy I give you today's painting; "Mr Rorschach Goes to Mardi Gras".


Mr Rorschach Goes to Mardi Gras - 12x12 digipaint

If this in some way has inspired you to party like it's Mardi Gras today just remember it's probably best not to throw beads or undergarments at your boss.

~ Lisa

You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/

If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell

You are also invited to joing me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

No comments:

Post a Comment