Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011.033 "Paintball Erosion"

My son Kalon gave me considerable help with today's piece. I've not been in a very good frame of mind for this today. Not that I'm in a bad or sour mood, just so darn cold I can't get my creative bones to stop shivering long enough to make sense of much. So thank you, KB, for lending your own creative genius to mom's madness today.

This is the last of the hard use of the new techniques. I've got some more ideas and don't want to get stuck on this particular style. I will say that this technique lends itself...strike that...it DEMANDS to be colored boldly. :o)

So here's the entry for today, "Paintball Erosion".

Paintball Erosion - 12x12 digipaint


~ Lisa

You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/


If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell


You are also invited to joing me on facebook :www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

No comments:

Post a Comment