Monday, February 21, 2011

2011.052 "Wheat Shock"

Maybe it's my frame of mind lately but I can't seem to get enough of BRIGHT colors! :o)

In Kansas in the late summer you can drive out into the country and go for miles and miles with endless fields of golden wheat on both sides of the road. It's gorgeous and one of the things I truly love about Kansas.

For today's piece I was thinking about those wheat fields, and those long shocks of wheat. Because the colors are so bright they are almost shocking themselves I decided there was no more perfect name for this but "Wheat Shock".



Wheat Shock - 12x12 Compound Fractal


~ Lisa

You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/


If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell


You are also invited to joing me on facebook :www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

1 comment: