Saturday, February 5, 2011

2011.037 "LyveWyre"

My youngest son, TJ - who I often refer to as "TJ Tornado" - has his first school friend sleepover this evening. It's a milestone event in his little life because for the first time he has a best bud. It's been a tremendous challenge for him to make friends at all, let alone have any that he considers close enough to call his best friends.

Watching TJ and his buddy play all I could think about was how much energy these little guys have. It's just NUTS! They're a couple of live wires - no doubt about it.

Today's blog piece is inspired by the live wires running through my house and tackling each other like pro football players. I'm having so much fun watching TJ with his friend. It's crazy but it's magical. :o)

LyveWyre - 12x12 digipaint

~ Lisa

3 comments: