Monday, February 14, 2011

2011.046 "Burning Love"

A hunka hunka....

So it's Valentine's Day. The most romantic day of the year or something like that. LOVE has been on my mind for weeks now but not the goofy, chocolate and flower bearing, gooey romance kind of love. The love that's been on my mind is the kind that seems to be an eternal flame of compassionate devotion.

What does love mean to you?




Burning Love - 12x12 digipaint

~ Lisa


You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/


If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell


You are also invited to joing me on facebook :www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

1 comment:

  1. Love is laughing when you want to cry, staying when you want to run, listening when you want to talk, giving when you want to be receive, and putting someone else's heart before your own. I really like this one, Lisa. I hope you had a great Valentines day.

    ReplyDelete