Monday, February 7, 2011

2011.038 "A Handful of Packers"

I'm not a football fan. Never have been. I can't say I never will be because I have enjoyed watching my nephew Caleb play and have a very rudimentery understanding of the game itself. Still I struggle to find professional football interesting in anyway. Baseball...well that's a different story altogether and one for another day.

I did watch part of the game last night, but only for the commercials. Funny but it's the one time every year that I don't mind the tv being on for several hours straight and I don't make everyone mute the commercials!

So it's no surprise that Sunday's blog piece is inspired by the Green Bay Packers and their win of Superbowl XLV. With my own little "twist" of course.

A Handful of Packers - 12x12 digipaint
~ Lisa


You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/


If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell


You are also invited to joing me on facebook :www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

No comments:

Post a Comment