Monday, February 7, 2011

2011.039 "Ripples in a Sunset Current"

I love summer! It's probably why I have stayed in Kansas as long as I have. Sure, along about August it's hotter than...well...it's hot. Still, I would take a week of 100+ temps over negative wind chills anytime.

It's been so cold and more snow is on the way and that, in the words of my youngest son TJ, makes my sad!

This morning I had summertime, camping at a lake and big orange sunsets on my mind as I started working on today's piece.

Ripples in a Sunset Current - 12x12 digipaint

~ Lisa

Here's a link to a great song to go with today's piece...Summertime sung by Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald: Summertime


You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/


If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell


You are also invited to joing me on facebook :www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

No comments:

Post a Comment