Monday, February 14, 2011

2011.045 "Colorwashed Sunbeams"

Have you ever been sitting still in a chair with a wide beam of sunlight coming in through a nearby window? I bet you know what I'm talking about...the sunbeam catches all the little dust and dirt particles in the air and for a moment it all kind of sparkles as it floats there suspended in that warm ray of light. It's rather mesmerizing and pretty.

Then reality hits and you realize the utter ineffectivness of your vacuum cleaner. Ha!

Ok so if the little particles weren't...well...what they are, then maybe they'd be happy little swirls. Yes, we'll go with that.  :o)


Colorwashed Sunbeams - 12x12 digipaint

~ Lisa

You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/


If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell


You are also invited to joing me on facebook :www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

No comments:

Post a Comment