Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Losing Steam and Passion

I am finding my passion for this blog project has been on a rapid decline. I really can't explain why it is so. I went from being extremely jazzed about doing this every day, to practically dreading it, to avoiding it altogether.

I think I can point to the day I shared "My Heart Burst Open" as the turning point and that leaves me wondering. Have I lost interest because I shared too much and now feel uncomfortably vulnerable? Or is it a coincidence and I'm just getting bored? I can't say for certain.

For now I am changing up the format. I am taking a break from attempting to produce one piece every day - and subsequently beating myself up when it doesn't happen. At least for now I am going to post things as they happen. That may be daily but it may not. I hope you all can understand and hang with me.

Blessings and Peace to You!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment