Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2011.080 "Sink or Swim I'm Divin In"

I remember a Steven Curtis Chapman song called "Dive" that always makes my feet tap wildly and my heart dance at the thought of taking a leap into a fantastic adventure.

Here are some of the lyrics:

The long awaited rains have fallen hard upon the thirsty ground
And carved their way to where the wild and rushing river can be found
And like the rain I have been carried here to where the river flows, yeah
My heart is racing and my knees are weak as I walk to the edge
I know there is no turning back once my feet have left the ledge
And in the rush I hear a voice that's telling me it's time to take the leap of faith
So here I go

I'm diving in, I'm going deep
In over my head I wanna be
Caught in the rush, lost in the flow
In over my head I want to go
The river's deep, the river's wide
The river's water is alive
So sink or swim, I'm diving in

Today's piece is about diving in. Taking a cue from SCC here it is. I know there is no turning back once my feet have left the ledge!


Sink or Swim I'm Divin In - 12x12 digipaint


~ Lisa

You can purchase any of these blog pieces printed on canvas and stretched over a 1/4" gallery frame through my new website: http://www.lisacantrell.com/


If you would prefer I also offer printing that is wood mounted and smooth matte laminated. You can order these from my ArtFire studio page online at:  http://www.artfire.com/users/LisaCantrell


You are also invited to joing me on facebook :www.facebook.com/lisacantrellart

No comments:

Post a Comment